We are currently not accepting pitches at this time, we’ll update Twitter to announce when we are accepting them again. In the meantime, we are accepting pitches for Arousibility and The Ruby Umbrella.
We want you to help us start the conversation. We’re looking for writers that are diverse, and from all backgrounds, so we can cover a number of topics. We want to help change the stigma around sex work, we want to challenge misconceptions, talk about anything considered ‘taboo’, and we want to help people understand that expressing their sexuality is normal.
- Pay: We pay £25 per blog post and will require a proper invoice to be able to pay you. We can pay through Paypal or direct bank transfer (in the UK only).
- Pitch: 500-1200 words. All pieces must be unique and must have not been posted before on other sites. Posts will be checked prior to publishing.
- What we need from you: Please also include your social media handles, bio pictures, pronouns, and website. If you’d like to stay anonymous, we can also do that.
- Ethics: If at any point you have been found breaching our code of ethics, we will remove your post from this site. You’ll keep your payment, but we’ll no longer host your post.
- Gender-Neutral Language: We want everyone to feel comfortable here at Parlour Talk, and if your post contains gendered language we will ask you to change it to gender-neutral language – they/them/theirs. The only exceptions are for posts where you’re personally recounting your own experience.